Re: USE_INET6 and PKG_OPTIONS inet6

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:34:21 +0900, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 08:09:46PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
So it seems like the thing to do is to decouple base system options from
pkgsrc and:

  put inet6 in PKG_SUGGESTED_OPTIONS for all packages with an inet6
  option

  perhaps, do something so that the inet6 option implies
  USE_FEATURES=inet6, so we get a compile-time failure instead of a
  package with a broken PLIST.  optional, can be done later

  remove the legacy mapping for USE_INET6

Sounds good to me.

I found that USE_INET6 in pkgsrc is still mentioned here:
  http://www.netbsd.org/docs/network/ipv6/index.html

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost