USE_INET6 and PKG_OPTIONS inet6

Someone reported that net/quagga didn't build.  The reason was that I
had put files in the main PLIST that belonged in PLIST.v6, but that only
showed up because inet6 wasn't enabled.  It seems we put inet6 in
PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS and leave it out of PKG_SUGGESTED_OPTIONS, letting
that happen via (deprecated) USE_INET6, as make show-options complains:

  Deprecated variable USE_INET6 set to yes, use PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=inet6
  instead.

So what should we do about this?  It seems like inet6 should be on by
default, and turned off on deficient platforms, rather than the other
way around.