Re: Packages with non-distributable distfiles

There have been periodic emails for packages that have been broken for
a long time/have no maintainer/don't support DESTDIR.  They stay if
someone wants them.  Otherwise, they go.

Would it hurt to say, "these are going to go by x quarterly release
unless someone needs them"?