Re: long-broken packages (some are removal candidates)

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:06:06AM +0100, Stephen Borrill wrote:

 > >> I guess it depends on whether a small non-Qt version is useful to
 > >> anyone else (in which case a relevant ffmpeg could be imported). I
 > >> find the skins2 interface works well and you can even remove
 > >> wxWidgets if you don't need file open dialogs.
 > >
 > >I was going to suggest you import a suitable ffmpeg...
 >
 > That's where we get into a bikeshed about what to call it (not
 > obvious given ffmpeg's crazy version numbering).

Eh, nothing else is going to be using it, so ffmpeg-old or
ffmpeg-for-vlc08 seem like fine choices.

One could even make it part of the vlc08 package, although that would
probably create complications.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost