Re: FireFox 10.0.1 pkg for testing

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 05:56:04PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 09:50:53AM -0800, Chuck Silvers wrote:
> > adobe-flash-plugin doesn't work for me either.
> > plugin-container is dumping core, that probably related.
> I can reproduce this, plugin-wrapper dies when establishing the ipc
> connection to the browser, on reception of the "hello" message.
> This used to work with FF 9 (I'm not testing with 10.0.2).

I fixed this (broken #ifdef sequence - a posix OS obviously can only
either be MacOS X or Linux, with silent failure if not...). So the
plugin-container now works (but I did not yet try nspluginwrapper) - and
my favorite swfdec-mozilla plugin fails [but I believe that is unrelated
to the firefox package].

Anyway, I put a new version up at:

Caveat as before: do not extract over an existing pkgsrc checkout. Let
me know if it works for you, especially on non-NetBSD.