Re: FireFox 10.0.1 pkg for testing

On 3/5/2012 06:56, Ryo ONODERA wrote:

On DragonFly, more diffs may be needed.
(Now I am building this xulrunner on DragonFly/i386 3.0.1 with

eh, unfortunately that's not going to work
LDVER was introduced with version 3.1 and wasn't available for 3.0 Release. Gold is built on 3.0, but the only way to access it is to change the hardlink on /usr/libexec/binutils221/elf/ld to point to instead of ld.bfd (or maybe pkgsrc has some great trick to directly use /usr/libexec/binutils221/elf/

We waited to introduced LDVER because we didn't want users trying to build world or kernel with gold. After some work in 3.1, that works and so LDVER was born.