Re: FireFox 10.0.1 pkg for testing

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:29:03 +0900, Martin Husemann
<martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:59:01AM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
Hi,

Not tested yet, but are there any reason why system cairo, pixman and libvpx
(from pkgsrc) are still not acceptable for firefox?

I did not touch anything I don't understand - the pkg is way more complicated
than what I understand pkgsrc-wise. I'll be happy to test changes, if you
have concrete patches.

In xulrunner/mozilla-common.mk, replace --disable-system-cairo &
--disable-system-pixman
with --enable-system-cairo & --enable-system-pixman and add
--with-system-libvpx,
then add buildlink with graphics/cairo/buildlink.mk3 and
multimedia/libvpx/buildlink3.mk.
(yasm requirement in www/firefox will not be required)

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost