Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 10:11:13PM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
 > > cross/i386-netbsdpe        should just be removed
 > Should have been removed long ago.

It is now gone.

 > > devel/clisp-syscalls       unclear, needs lisp hacker
 > I'll look at it close to the week end.

Thanks; it's been broken for a long time.

 > > lang/polyml                unclear on whether it's doing i386 vs. amd64
 > > (***)
 > Are you using amd64?

Yes. So is Joerg's build; it's the data we have available. If someone
wants to do i386 builds of pkgsrc HEAD too, go for it.

 > > lang/racket                (*) killed during build
 > > lang/sbcl          (*) killed during build
 > These just work, lift your time limit.

Yes, that appears to be the case - they work for me because I don't
have one.

 > > math/octave-forge  doesn't work with current octave
 > I almost have (major) update to octave, I need confirmation if we want
 > it in this quarterly branch.

Hmm. Not my call, but I think I'd say yes - it's not quite a leaf
package but the stuff that depends on it doesn't build currently so it
might as well be.

 > > math/openaxiom             lisp issues
 > This just works, lift your time limit.

No, it doesn't.

"error: Lisp code contained errors"

 > > parallel/openmpi   extra stuff installed
 > I need more details.

 > > parallel/sge               SIGSEGV during build (***)
 > amd64?

 > > shells/scsh                SIGSEGV during build (***)
 > amd64?

Yes. It also apparently SIGSEGVs on amd64 Linux, for whatever that's

David A. Holland