Re: Symlink in ${EGDIR}?

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 00:55:41 +0900, Hauke Fath
<> wrote:

trying to DESTDIRize wip/tsm, I ran into an issue that came up in
<>: How can I put
a symlink into share/examples/tsm, later to be copied over to

create/remove symlink in INSTALL/DEINSTALL script?

And how can I add to ${EMUL_LINUX}/etc/ short of a request to the
installer in MESSAGE?

How about put required settings on ${EMUL_LINUX}/etc/
My ${EMUL_LINUX}/etc/ contains following:

include /etc/*.conf

OBATA Akio /