Symlink in ${EGDIR}?

trying to DESTDIRize wip/tsm, I ran into an issue that came up in
<>: How can I put
a symlink into share/examples/tsm, later to be copied over to

And how can I add to ${EMUL_LINUX}/etc/ short of a request to the
installer in MESSAGE?

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281