Re: Bringing wip/gloox, wip/poco* and wip/spetrum into pkgsrc

Eric Schnoebelen writes:
- I haven't been able to find the boost-license in the tree.  I'll
- import it along with the rest of the import.

Who needs to review and bless the boost license as Open Source?

I presume it is acceptable, given we have boost in tree..

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com