[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Bringing wip/gloox, wip/poco* and wip/spetrum into pkgsrc
Thomas Klausner writes:
- On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 08:06:14PM -0600, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > I'd like to bring the following packages into main stream
- > pkgsrc:
- > wip/gloox
- > wip/poco
- > wip/poco-data
- > wip/poco-data-mysql
- > wip/poco-data-odbc
- > wip/poco-data-sqlite
- > wip/spectrum
- > Objections, comments?
- I've fixed some minor issues with them. Could you please add a comment
- to poco's patch-af, and set the LICENSEs for all of them?
I haven't been able to find the boost-license in the tree. I'll
import it along with the rest of the import.
I need to remember why I created poco/patches/patch-af, it may
have been for debugging, and no longer needed. I'll verify
Any objections to moving "PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT= user-destdir"
into Makefile.common (since it is common to all the including
- poco doesn't build for me on 5.99.44/amd64, with:
- gmake: *** [NetSSL_OpenSSL-tests] Error 2
- ld: warning: libexpat.so.2, needed by
- not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
Any idea why libexpat was not found on this system?
"textproc/expat/buildlink3.mk" is explicitly called out in
poco builds on NetBSD/amd64 (5.99.27, 5.99.39, 5.1) and
NetBSD/alpha (5.1, 5.0) here.
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a
law against it by that time.
Main Index |
Thread Index |