[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Bringing wip/gloox, wip/poco* and wip/spetrum into pkgsrc
Thomas Klausner writes:
- > - poco doesn't build for me on 5.99.44/amd64, with:
- > - gmake: *** [NetSSL_OpenSSL-tests] Error 2
- > - ld: warning: libexpat.so.2, needed by
- > - /scratch/wip/poco/work/poco-1.4.0-all/lib/NetBSD/amd64/libPocoXMLd.so,
- > - not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
- > Any idea why libexpat was not found on this system?
- > "textproc/expat/buildlink3.mk" is explicitly called out in
- > poco/Makefile.
- I guess since my expat is from xsrc and in /usr/X11R7 and the -L or
- -Wl,-R flags aren't catching that, but I haven't checked.
Are the buildlink3.mk/builtin.mk files going to need attention
to cope with expat from /usr/X11R7? Is someone working on this
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
"Mike Hardware was the kind of private eye who didn't know the meaning
of the word "fear," a man who could laugh in the face of danger and
spit in the eye of death - in short, a moron with suicidal tendencies."
Main Index |
Thread Index |