Re: - Re: pkg/44425: devel/lua-alt-getopt install problem

At 21:03 Uhr +0100 20.1.2011, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:19:54PM +0300, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
>> This brings again the need of separation between pkgsrc's and
>> NetBSD's "". Does anyone else have a plan for that?
>This is a completely separate issue. The problem here is that something
>Hauke does (and I currently have no idea what it is) changes the
>behavior of standalone make runs. The point is that the build of
>something using the / files is literally no
>different to an in-tree build for NetBSD.

What do you think of the patch (against netbsd-5) in
Arguably NEED_OWN_INSTALL_TARGET is the knob that should take care of the
issue, and after the patch it does.

Btw, I can easily reproduce the problem on a variety of machines with
slightly different configurations that all build packages on a regular