Re: - Re: pkg/44425: devel/lua-alt-getopt install problem

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:19:54PM +0300, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
> This brings again the need of separation between pkgsrc's and NetBSD's
> "".
> Does anyone else have a plan for that?

This is a completely separate issue. The problem here is that something
Hauke does (and I currently have no idea what it is) changes the
behavior of standalone make runs. The point is that the build of
something using the / files is literally no
different to an in-tree build for NetBSD.