Re: Priority binary packages

In wip/distbb the order of build corresponds to a "weight" of the package.
This weight is calculared from source tarball size, language (C++) and
package's dependencies (the more heavy deps, the sooner package is
built).
This is in order to minimize total build time in a cluster.

By changing these weights one can easily change
the build order, for example, one can build more important/popular
packages first.
If all packages are built for months for slow archs one can
periodically build pkg_summary.txt and upload them to ftp server.

Partial bulk builds are also supported, one can explicitely specify
list of packages to build.