Re: pkg/44062: Inconistencies in PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED

This all sounds reasonable to me.

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 05:18 +0000, David Holland wrote:
> When a new python version comes out we can always massedit all
> PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED like this:
>
> -PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED=    24 25 26
> +PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED=    24 25 26 # 27?
>
> to explicitly indicate that python27 might or might not work and
> hasn't yet been checked.

One extra feature that might be nice is a developer override so that the
person committing the new version of Python can bulk build all
additional packages against the new version of Python and categorise the
packages as "won't build" or "will build, might run".

Cheers,
Lloyd

This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.   If you
have received this email or any attachment in error, please delete the email /
attachment, and notify the sender.  Please do not copy, disclose or use the
email, any attachment, or any information contained in them. Consider the
environment before deciding to print: avoid printing if you can, or consider
printing double-sided.