Re: Hackathon, July 30 -- August 2

Julio Merino <jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Aleksej Saushev <asau%netbsd.org@localhost>
> wrote:
>>
>> 3. Improve and extend testing support
>>
>> Write tests for infrastructure.
>
> How are you planning to accomplish this?  Is there a minimal framework
> already available so that adding new tests for the infrastructure is
> easy?  I know there is pkgsrc/regress/*, but I'm unaware about its
> current status.  And we might consider using atf (/me hides)

There're developers specifically interested in it, I only promise to
help with it. It is nice time to revisit what we have, I'll check it
before hackathon, if time permits.

>> Fix packages to pass their tests where possible.
>
> Is there any dashboard to see the current list of packages whose tests
> are broken?

No specific priorities here on my side, it will be known by hackathon
or at hackathon itself. I know several packages I'm interested in, and
I'm going to work on it. My primary goal is (1).

--
HE CE3OH...