Re: Case sensitivity

> I would very strongly recommend to anyone using Mac OS X as either an
> NFS server or for direct hosting of any unix-y applications build a
> case-sensitive filesystem to do it with.
Yes, of course.
But if I try to talk people into using pkgsrc on their Mac instead of Fink or
the like, I'm not in a position to ask them to re-partition their HD.
Of course, those people will not be using cross/avr-libc. But marking packages
as case-insensitive-safe (or -incompatible) would be a nice feature.