Re: Adobe Reader

Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> schrieb:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 12:54:16AM +0900, SODA Noriyuki wrote:
> [..]
> It would be really nice to have acroread 9 running on NetBSD but
> that depends on the linux emulation layer, which has problems with
> newer linux libraries, which are requireed to run acroread 9.

Speaking of which; the suse100 libraries in pkgsrc are probably as
far from being secure as any old acroread version...

I wonder whether it would be possible and much work to use libraries
from CentOS instead. I'd guess they have supported versions old
enough to work with NetBSD's linux emulation.

--
Dennis den Brok