Re: Adobe Reader

Hi, Hubert

        Hubert Feyrer <> said:

> It was the discussion that was raised a few days ago,

Ah, I thought the thread you mentioned was something different.

> so I think it still applies. You started it, so I think you should
> remember. Please do not ignore the answers you got.

I think your memory is not right.
As you see in the following mail archive:
the following my message was the last mail in the thread:

And the message was the only one I sent to the thread.
i.e. I didn't get any answer in the thread.
Thus, there was no objection against my message, of course.

Or, am I missing something?