Re: quoting hell with space in download location

roland.illig%gmx.de@localhost said:
> ${MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE:S,$,liferea/Liferea%20Stable/1.6.0/,}

Thanks - I think I like this one most. It looks ugly, but
at least it is obvious how it works.
Unfortunately, sourceforge seems to be in the process of
redesigning the download stuff. Atm even the direct link
on the website doesn't work. And we can expect more trouble.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt