quoting hell with space in download location

Hi -

perhaps someone has an advise or a fix for my problem:
I'm trying to update a pkg (liferea), but its download
location has changed to something with a space in a
directory name, it would be:
 ${MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE:=liferea/Liferea Stable/1.6.0/}

Whatever I try the fetch stage is always freaking out
in strange ways.

Any ideas?

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt