Re: BUILDLINK_PREFIX.<pkg> for X11 related packages

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 10:55:55AM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 01:23:21 +0900, Quentin Garnier
> <> wrote:
> > Yes, and for X11 built-ins, it happens in mk/
> I see...
> > I've fixed glut/
> Thanks!
> Need same care in MesaLib/ after includion of
> for PR#40254? (and PR#39847?)

I've just  closed 39847.

As for 40254, I guess the easiest way is simply to reset the value of
BUILTIN_PKG after the inclusion of  And to the
question of why it is done that way, I have to say I don't understand.

If it is true that pkgsrc-MesaLib doesn't explicitely link on pthread
anymore, then I guess we can remove that section.  I think it only
matters on platforms that don't have a libpthread anyway (that was the
case of NetBSD 1.6).

Quentin Garnier - -