BUILDLINK_PREFIX.<pkg> for X11 related packages

Now failed to build graphics/cal3d-examples with native X on NetBSD-5
becaouse builtin glut exists and BUILDLINK_PREFIX.glut point to /usr, not
I don't know about other packages, but I can't find assginment to
in any file.  So other packages also point to wrong directory.

Where BUILDLINK_PREFIX.<pkg> should be assined? each

"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio /