Re: remove tool from USE_TOOLS

Joerg Sonnenberger schrieb:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 03:20:32PM +0100, Roland Illig wrote:
>> USE_TOOLS+=       xargs
>> CONFIGURE_ARGS+=  XARGS=${TOOLS_PLATFORM.xargs}
>>
>> or whichever environment variable the configure script expects.
>
> You mean TOOLS_PATH.xargs here, don't you? :)

I'm not completely sure. Thanks for making me think about it.

$ make show-all-tools | grep xargs
  sys   TOOLS_PATH.xargs = /usr/bin/xargs
  sys   TOOLS_PLATFORM.xargs = /usr/bin/xargs -r

My intention was to include the -r option on Linux. Now I see that it
might not work. Yes, I think TOOLS_PATH.xargs is more appropriate.

Roland