Re: suggested pkglint change: error on missing comment for patch

Why I want this:
. to increase the chance of patches being fed upstream
. to make it easier tracking this
. to make it easier to check what a patch is good for

I like this idea! Right now I am in process of sorting out some of the Perl patches we have inside pkgsrc. This is information usually comes from the backlog of the commits or I figured them out manually:

http://wiki.netbsd.se/Maintaining_Perl#Patches_inside_pkgsrc

It would be good if the patches were self-explanatory

Uli