RE: new platform

David Holland <> wrote:
> As I recall these, or at least the second one, are known issues that
> affect other platforms (e.g. Solaris) as well, and there's a hack in
> place to disable those tests for those platforms. I forget the details
> but you should be able to solve the immediate problem by switching
> that logic on.
> It would be nice to figure out what's going on and fix bmake, though.

I agree.  Adding myself to the unit-test bypass works fine though, and the
remaining programs are built successfully.  Looks to be a problem in the
installation phase of the script now.  Shouldn't be too hard fixing that

I suppose I should ask at this point, what is the best way to submit these
patches so that they might be reviewed and included in time for Q3?

Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!