Re: DESTDIR bulk build?

 >>> In other words, I suggest the following: if USE_DESTDIR is set, use
 >>> PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT if it set (user-destdir/destdir/none) and set it
 >>> to user-destdir if it not defined.

 >> Usually, for global changes like this one, we test them on a
 >> one-by-one basis and mark packages as tested. When the majority (or
 >> all) is switched, we revert the defaults and remove unnecessary
 >> markers.

> Next round.

> http://www.mova.org/~cheusov/pub/pkgsrc-distbb/Linux/current-destdir/logs/20080620.1323/META/report.html

Hm. It seems to me that everything is fine with distbb and the problem
comes from pkgsrc itself.

The problem is reproducible and is caused by

   $ /usr/pkg_unpriv/bin/bmake depends DEPENDS_TARGET=real-package-install
USE_DESTDIR=full
   => Returning to build of GConf-2.22.0
   => Build dependency intltool>=0.35: NOT found
   => Verifying real-package-install for ../../textproc/intltool
   ===> Install binary package of intltool-0.40.0
   /usr/pkg_unpriv/sbin/pkg_add -K /usr/pkg_unpriv/var/db/pkg
/srv/pkgsrc_bin/Debian_unpriv/All/intltool-0.40.0.tbz
   pkg_add: no pkg found for
'/srv/pkgsrc_bin/Debian_unpriv/All/intltool-0.40.0.tbz', sorry.
   pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
   *** Error code 1
   $

Can anybody explain where intltool version 0.40.0 (!) come from?
There are no such versions in pkgsrc. It looks like a bug in pkgsrc.

P.S.
Evrything works perfectly with target 'do-bin-install'.

I thought that 'real-package-install' is a DESTDIR analog for
'do-bin-install'.  Is this true? How they differ?

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.