Re: NPF and PF

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 06:45:27PM +0100, Hauke Fath wrote:
> I haven't, no. But it's been done, and could have been ported.*

How different is kernel level networking stuff between NetBSD and FreeBSD,
and NetBSD and OpenBSD, these days?

I dabbled in if_gre.c some 10 years ago (or more), and *then*, FreeBSD
and NetBSD were "quite close" (some differences in byte ordering of
addresses, though).

Genuinely curious,

gert

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert%greenie.muc.de@localhost