Re: npf and source routing

    Date:        Wed, 14 Oct 2020 15:06:28 +0200
    From:        Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>

  | unfortunably I couldn't get it to work. When I set the default route
  | to 10.255.255.254, packet don't go out, on eiter interface.
  | This is on netbsd-9 evbarm.

That should work, if configured properly.

Check the routing table, make sure that the default route picked
srt0 as its destination interface (and the the rest of the routing
is correct).   srt simply calls the interface output routine for the
interface selected by the source addr matching, so as long as the
packets you want to switch this way all go to the srt interface,
and the src addr of those packets matches something you have configured
with srtconfig, it should just work.

kre