Re: Subtle NFS incompatibility with SunOS 4.1.1 on 68K

    Date:        Tue, 17 Mar 2020 15:59:53 -0700
    From:        Chris Hanson <cmhanson%eschatologist.net@localhost>

  | I'll try! I'll have to figure out how, but I expect it should be straightforward, right?

Yes

	tcpdump -s 1600 -i <whatever> -w /tmp/trace host sun3-60

run on NetBSD (the RPI)   Do include the -s arg.   Then later

	tcpdump -v -r /tmp/trace -s 1600 udp

(or use wireshark as Jason suggested)

Keep the trace file, it can be read over and over with different args.

But if y9ur setup is identical to teh old 1997 report, try removing
the unnecessay lines from fstab - that one had one exported filesystem
(plus swap - that's OK) so only needs to mount / (/usr/and /usr/share
should be already there).  I can't see how that could cause a problem,
but as the issue seems likely to be bad data in the temp files (the only
reason for the bizarre write length I can imagine) it may be a buffering
problem, and complicating things by having unnecessary mounts cannot help.

kre