Re: Double connections (AP+internet) over a single dual band wifi dongle?

@Greg: To be more precise, the device I want to create is a kind of
portable intranet chat server.

I want users to connect with smartphones and tablets to connect on it
so I need the server to host an access point.

The device needs to be carriable so when the owner's get back to home,
I want it to connect to his home internet connection and search for
update (automatically, wpa_supplicant setup through an intranet
portal).

I don't want the internet connection to be shared due to security
reasons (in this case, users will be able to connect to owner's modem
and possibly hack it)

I also need it to be used on battery, this is why I'M searching to do
this with a single chipset.

@Michael: well... Assuming you're right, I'M gonna buy two dongles. I
know me: I will continue to search to do it with a single one and
finally use twice of it... For the start... ;)

Best regards and special thanks to Greg for the "private" mail ;)