Re: so_rerror

In article <037baf11-a2d2-82f8-aa96-30472dccd134%marples.name@localhost>,
Roy Marples  <roy%marples.name@localhost> wrote:
>On 06/11/2018 00:31, Christos Zoulas wrote:
>> I agree as I wrote above, the issue is to do it in a non-intrusive way or
>> make sure that nothing breaks...
>
>So, I'll ask. What are these more and more things that are breaking ?
>Bbecause they are not reported in gnats, irc or to an email list to
>which I belong.

So I added so_rerror handling in t_sendrecv in /usr/src/tests/lib/libc/sys
and amazingling enough turning rerror on, makes things behave differently
but in a way I did not expect! I.e. with rerror on, it appears that I am
losing packets; with rerror off, I am not. Something strange is going on.

christos