Re: Time to retire some ancient network pseudo-interfaces?

Le 13/09/2018 à 22:40, Michael van Elst a écrit :
max%m00nbsd.net@localhost (Maxime Villard) writes:

Then why do we keep "de" exactly? Since there is already a replacement.

Neither de nor tlp work with all Tulip chips/configurations.

If you mean that the latter is not a complete replacement of the former, then
that's fine.

The reason I insist on this thread is because I don't want us to keep dead
stuff if we already know they are unused/broken. So I'm scanning ancient
discussions, and also this one, to see what we can remove. Dead stuff needs
to be retired.