Re: Time to retire some ancient network pseudo-interfaces?

Le 13/09/2018 à 17:12, Maxime Villard a écrit :
- There are some ISA Ethernet drivers that don't support even basic
  features required by modern network protocols (e.g. the "eg" driver that
  doesn't support multicast, for example).

I'm a bit confused here. I don't see any kern conf that has "eg". Unless I'm
missing something, it looks like dead code that has never been enabled.

Forget about it, I was being dumb; it is enabled as "eg0" in i386/amd64, and
not as "eg*".