Re: Time to retire some ancient network pseudo-interfaces?

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 02:04:47PM -0500, David Young wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:59:08AM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> > 1- No one can test STRIP ... I mean, really, I am pretty sure no one has one of these radios anymore, and it's a firm requirement.
>
> I have the radios.  I will see if I can even get them to work.

And I don't think that just because I have the radios, we should keep
the driver.  But if my radios are the only ones known to anyone, and
they're not even viable, then that's strengthening the argument for
dropping the driver.

Dave

--
David Young