Re: Plan for improving IP_PKTINFO socket option handling

Robert Elz <kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost> writes:

> Looks OK to me, (though I prefer traditional C /* */ comments).

Yeah, me too, but in this case it's C++ source code, and all the other
comments in the file use that notation, so I think I'd better comply.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay