Re: ip6_output(): routing link local addresses

> and this is doing some magic stuffing the ifindex byte for fxp0
That's the (32 bit) zone/scope id.

> in a byte in the address (low byte of the top half?)
Second-to-top 16-bit word (addr16[1]).

> This is how it's in the routing table
A-ha! Thanks.
Can someone elaborate on how these magic routing table entries look like?

> but this is highly likely a useful clue.
Yes. I did notice the stuffing and unstuffing but didn't consider the routing
table might contain these KAME-munged addresses.