Re: Importing unbound

Am 05.05.15 um 01:15 schrieb Matt Thomas:

> I think we should include unbound as an alternative for named so it can be used .
>
> http://www.unbound.net/
>
> named is just “too big” for me to be comfortable with.

if "size" is the argument, then we should probably replace a few more
subsystems:

- instead of ntpd we could go for openntpd
- instead of gcc/llvm (man, how big are these guys?) we could just go
for lua/luac
- X11 could be replaced by mgr...
- Do we really need networking?

(just my 2 cents, though most probably better spent on chewing gum...)