Re: Importing unbound

I think unbound would make a good addition to NetBSD.

There are a myriad of ways DNS servers can be hooked together and configured to deliver the myriad of needs that NetBSD users have and unbound provides a good starting point for building a DNS infrastructure.

I expect that for most people unbound will be their entire DNS infrastructure even if that’s unlikely to be the case for many people on this list.

Cheers,
Lloyd