Re: NPF or PF

Hello,
     Thank you for the different pointers. By the way,
the proceedings of Asia BSD conf are very
interesting and are worth reading not only for the NPF
contribution.

For the white space at the end of the line, they are due
to a faulty copy/paste. Initially, I have not sent this mail in the correct
list and it was not answered. I have then copied it with the mouse
to resubmit it in tech-net.

When I do that in mutt (running in a terminal), I get sometimes
blank at the end of line. I don't know why. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Alain