Re: AsiaBSDCon 2014 P7B: Implementation and Modification for CPE Routers: Filter Rule Scan Optimization, IPsec Interface and Ethernet Switch

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Masanobu SAITOH
<msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost> wrote:
>  Hi.
>
> The following pdf is one of my presentation's slide in AsiaBSDCon2014.
>
>         http://www.netbsd.org/~msaitoh/ABC2014-P7B-CPE-2.pdf
>
> (For P6B, I sent email to current-users@)
>
> Thanks.

Any dmesg this time :-) ?

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.