Re: AsiaBSDCon 2014 P7B: Implementation and Modification for CPE Routers: Filter Rule Scan Optimization, IPsec Interface and Ethernet Switch

Hi

On 19/03/2014 9:04, Hikaru Abe wrote:
You could also include dhcpcd(8) used in-conjunction with rtadvd(8) to
manage DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation to automatically configure the customers
network for global IPv6 addressing and routing.

Yes. but we have another DHCPv6 (PD client + stateless-server)
implementation since 2002, and modified rtadvd(8). we does not use
dhcpcd(8).

Is there any reason you can't or won't use dhcpcd(8)?
I'm always interested in feedback to make dhcpcd the best solution.

Roy