Re: Privilege dropping for rtadvd

On 03/07/2013 17:30, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
Le 03/07/2013 14:41, Roy Marples a écrit :
On 27/06/2013 16:53, Roy Marples wrote:
On 27/06/2013 16:35, logan%elandsys.com@localhost wrote:
Well, I've already starting working on a diff. Would you be interested
in reviewing it :-) ?

Sure!

I didn't review a diff :(

Here's one I cooked up in my spare time.
Comments?

Any objections or I'll commit this soonish.

No objection, one comment: as you are adding the _rtadvd user within
the patch, I would rather end the getpwnam test in fatal() rather than
keeping "the old way" and jump to "setsig".

Most privsep daemons log the missing user and exit right after.

Now committed.

Thanks

Roy