Re: Privilege dropping for rtadvd

Le 03/07/2013 14:41, Roy Marples a écrit :
On 27/06/2013 16:53, Roy Marples wrote:
On 27/06/2013 16:35, logan%elandsys.com@localhost wrote:
Well, I've already starting working on a diff. Would you be interested
in reviewing it :-) ?

Sure!

I didn't review a diff :(

Here's one I cooked up in my spare time.
Comments?

Any objections or I'll commit this soonish.

No objection, one comment: as you are adding the _rtadvd user within the patch, I would rather end the getpwnam test in fatal() rather than keeping "the old way" and jump to "setsig".

Most privsep daemons log the missing user and exit right after.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon