TCP SYN Cookies for NetBSD

While at the MeetBSD California un-conference over the weekend, I was approached by the originator of [1]. Looking through the archives, I don't see any replies or discussion, so I was wondering (along with John) if there's any merit to the suggested code/patches? Has anyone with TCP expertise reviewed them at all?

If the code is "close" (FSV of "close"), is there any chance of using the Google Code-In as a chance to get clean-up or finishing touched?

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |