Re: Any recommended mini-PCI 802.11n cards

> I'm in the middle of replacing my home router and I've found that the 802.11n
> card I've bought doesn't work properly with NetBSD 6. Fixing the driver is
> most definitely not on my list of things to do right now, so can anyone
> recommend a working card? Note that I'm interested in knowing the specific
> card model, not the chipset. I'm looking for a mini-PCI card that does
> 802.11n with MIMO 2x2. I don't really know what MIMO 2x2 is, but apparently
> it's good. I currently have 2.4GHz antennas, but getting 5GHz antennas won't
> present a problem.

While there are several cards that support 802.11n and work with
NetBSD - mostly Intel and a couple of Atheros, IIRC - I do not
believe that NetBSD supports the 802.11n mode: the cards will only
work in 802.11[abg] mode. (I'd love to hear otherwise, though.)