Any recommended mini-PCI 802.11n cards

Hi all,
I'm in the middle of replacing my home router and I've found that the 802.11n
card I've bought doesn't work properly with NetBSD 6. Fixing the driver is most
definitely not on my list of things to do right now, so can anyone recommend a
working card? Note that I'm interested in knowing the specific card model, not
the chipset. I'm looking for a mini-PCI card that does 802.11n with MIMO 2x2. I
don't really know what MIMO 2x2 is, but apparently it's good. I currently have
2.4GHz antennas, but getting 5GHz antennas won't present a problem.

Thanks,
Lloyd