Feedback on change to rshd...

In doing test development for ipfilter, I've become aware of what I'd
consider to be a bug in rshd: it does not force the use of the same
local address for the source of the stderr connection as was the
destination for the inbound connection - see PR#46703. This
behaviour seems to be common to BSD but not necessarily
other platforms. Details including a patch can be found here:

http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=46703

Whilst the patch as it is works, I'm unsure as to whether that is
the correct patch or not. To be specific, whether the interface
that has been added to unistd.h should be rresvport_af_addr()
or something else - for example rresvport_fd(), where fd is
the original connection from which both the family and local
address can be determined.

Thoughts?

Darren